Eyelash Lift & Tint
Luscious, lifted lashes, that will last for weeks – in the blink of an eye!
If your lashes are short, straight or stubborn, schedule an eyelash lift with one of our Estheticians in our St. Albans studio. Think of a lash lift as a perm for your eyelashes. It’s a great way to give your lashes the perfect curl and as an alternative to lash extensions.
Lash Lift & Tint
In addition to a beautiful lash lift, we also perform a tint to darken the lashes. Performed in a professional environment, by a licensed Esthetician, specifically trained in lash artistry.
Does a Lash Lift hurt?
Is a Lash Lift safe?
Will the procedure damage my natural lashes?
How long is the procedure?
How long does a Lash Lift last?
There are some situations that may cause the lift to drop/weaken prematurely such as swimming, use off harsh products or heat.
If you find that your lift does not last the full 2 months, you can repeat the treatment after a minimum of 4 weeks of having the initial treatment.
Can I wear makeup after my lift?
Yes, but it is advised that you leave your lashes untouched for at least 24 hours after your treatment.
You may find that there is no need for mascara anyway, but if you wish to make your lashes even fuller, a non-waterproof mascara is advised as the removal of waterproof mascaras can be harsh on the lashes and weaken the lift.
Lash Extensions are a glamorous way to extend the length and thickness of natural eyelashes, and are a practical, convenient and beautiful alternative to the daily use of mascara.
Choose between classic, hybrid, and volume lash extensions. After your first set, you will need to come in every 2-3 weeks to get your lashes filled.
Full Classic Lash Set: $80
Classic Lashes are simple, beautiful, natural-looking lash extensions.
Classic Lash Fill: $40
Full Hybrid Lash Set: $90
Hybrid extensions offer a variety of texture and more volume than classic lashes.
Hybrid Lash Fill: $45
Volume eyelash extensions vary from a natural look which adds some length and volume, to a very dramatic and full look.
Hybrid Lash Fill: $50
Lash Extension Aftercare
- Avoid water for 24 hours. Be sure to dry your lashes when they get wet.
- Avoid sleeping on your side and stomach, your lashes will fall out quicker.
- Please, no mascara! Other oil-free makeup is fine, just be sure to cleanse thoroughly.
- Wash and dry your lashes, at least once a day, ideally twice! If you have volume lashes, be sure to use your mascara wand and fan to keep them from clumping.
- No picking or pulling! You will pullout your natural lashes and cause damage.
- Absolutely no lash curlers and do not ever cut your extensions to make them shorter.
- Schedule your fills every 2-3 weeks (pre-booking is best).